Man and van hire in Alexandra Park N22 uses local professionals to save you money on waste clearance, home removals and short and long-term storage solutions. Best Man and Van give you professional quality citywide transport and great hourly rates on all your Alexandra Park N22 man and van needs.
We have trained professionals based in Alexandra Park N22 working seven days a week. Our local drivers and removals agents are able to carry out packing, storage and removal services to move your furniture and personal effects into storage or to your next UK destination. What’s so great Man and Van service in Alexandra Park N22 ?
- Local expertise guarantees kindness and courteousy, flexible appointments and an affordable, timely Alexandra Park N22 man and van service.
- Our man and van hire in Alexandra Park N22 is custom-tailored to your individual requirements: you only pay for the labor, service, time and materials you actually need.
- Local man and van hire at hourly rates puts rubbish clearance, storage solutions and house removals in Alexandra Park N22 at a fraction of the cost of fixed price corporate movers
- Local Best Man and Van experts pay careful attention to the safe, secure packing and transport of your personal effects whether your final destination is round the corner or across the country
Alexandra Park N22 man and van hire from Best Man and Van is available seven days a week at some of the most affordable rates in the London removals industry. For more information, free Alexandra Park N22 man and van hire quotations and appointment bookings, get in touch with one our expert removal support staff. You can call us on or try our easy-to-use online booking form to book your man and van in Alexandra Park N22 today.
Read our terms and conditions section before proceeding your booking at
List of services we provide in N22 Alexandra Park for Removal Services:
- House Removals Alexandra Park N22
- Removal Services Alexandra Park N22
- Office Removals Alexandra Park N22
- Storage And Packing Solutions Alexandra Park N22
Places of interest in and around Alexandra Park N22
Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts is an independent drama school situated in the Wood Green area of North London. It was founded in 1945 by Peter Coxhead and Ralph Nossek as 'The Mountview Theatre Club', an amateur repertory company staging a new production for a six-day run every second week . Among the club's achievements were Coxhead's staging of Eugene O'Neill's Mourning Becomes Electra, a production of the complete Arnold Wesker Trilogy - Chicken Soup with Barley, Roots and I'm Talking about Jerusalem directed by Peter Scott-Smith - and Buttered Both Sides, a revue written and composed by Mountview member Ted Dicks and directed by Gale Webb, which later transferred to the Fortune Theatre in London's West End...read more »
Bounds Green TMD (traction maintenance depot) is situated in North London. The depot is operated by East Coast. The depot code is BN. * Class 08 * Class 91 * Map sources for Bounds Green TMD Rail Atlas Great Britain & Ireland, S.K. Baker ISBN 0-86093-553-1 *read more »
The Karamel Club is a small multi-purpose theatre/arts venue in Wood Green, London. It is part of the Chocolate Factory art centre, and hosts amateur, student and emerging theatrical, musical and film and comedy performances, as well as being a receiving house. It regularly features amateur and student performances of the Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts. * * *read more »